- TX3420 radio with remote head unit
- Microphone clip
- Mounting cradle for main unit
- Mounting bracket for remote unit
- Screw pack
- DC lead
- Instruction manual
TX3420-5 watt 40 Channel Remote Mount UHF Radio
The TX3420 is practical and versitile. Through rugged construction, enhanced features and performance, the TX3420 rewrites the the standard for 477 MHz radios. Easy installation in any vehicle with the remote mounting panel and alternatively, the remote head can be attached directly to the main unit if required to create a compact one-piece radio.
The microphone includes Channel up/down keys and a Priority Channel button making these features a simple one-handed operation. In addition, the TX3420 can be installed into a standard in-dash DIN slot using the optional MBD001 DIN adapter kit.
Measuring just 128 mm wide x 117 mm long x 29 mm high (128 mm wide x 31 mm long x 29 mm for the remote head), the TX3420 is small in size but huge in performance and built to last. Add to that the 3 year GME warranty and you have a UHF radio that's unsurpassed in its category.
- Remote mounting option.
- Digital signal strength meter.
- User selectable priority channel.
- 57 extra dealer programmable receive channels (403-520 MHz).
- User selectable open and group scan.
- User selectable duplex channels
- User adjustable squelch.
- Frequency band scanning.
- 5 digit selcall with quiet mode.
- Australian made.
- 50 in-built CTCSS codes.
- 3 year warranty.