- 2 x TX650 radios
- Twin desktop charger.
- 240 Volt AC Aadapter.
- 2 x 720 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable batteries.
- 2 x ear microphones.
- 2 x neck lanyards
- Instruction manual
0.5/1 watt UHF handheld radios
The GME TX650 is GME's most compact UHF 40 channel handheld radio.
The TX650 is not just another one of the many compact units currently on the market today. GME have spent a considerable amount of time engineering the TX650 to fulfil the needs of our users and meet the performance expectations that GME products are renown for.
What sets the TX650 apart from the rest of the pack is its tiny size and superior performance. The TX650 is just 12 mm thick yet has a full one Watt RF output. For close range communications the radio can be switched to 0.5 Watts to increase the available talk time. The receive sensitivity and front end filtering of the TX650 meets GME's high standards and you will find the unit is unbeatable in all areas.
The TX650 comes in a pack of two complete with charger, AC adaptor, ear microphone and neck lanyard.
- Scan The TX650 will scan through all 40 channels.
- Calling Tone One of five ringing tones can be selected and transmitted on any channel to alert other users that you are trying to make contact.
- Dual Watch Allows you to set the TX650 to monitor any two selected channels.
- Auto Power Save After a period of not transmitting or receiving, the TX650 automatically switches to Power Save mode.
- CTCSS This feature allows you to select one of 38 codes per channel. This stops unwanted signals being received.
- Key Pad Lock When activated, the front buttons are disabled preventing accidental key press.
- VOX When speaking, the TX650 automatically detects your voice and transmits without the need to press the PTT (Push to Talk) button.
- Accessory Connection The TX650 provides a connection socket for the optional Ear and Speaker Microphone.
- Roger Beep When activated, the TX650 will send a short beep when the PTT button is released.
- Monitor Switch Pushing the monitor switch will open the TX650s squelch.
- Duplex Capable Used to access one of the many UHF repeaters around the country.
- LCD Display The battery level and Signal Strength indicators are displayed along with selected functions.