TX7000 Series Handheld UHF Radio
- Light weight tough polycarbonate and die cast metal construction
- Five scanning modes available including Dual Watch, 'Multi-trunk' and Signal Strength voting.
- Tested to MIL-STD 810C/D/E standards for shock, vibration, humidity, dust and rain.
- Transmitter output power of 5/1 Watt selectable.
- Simple-to-use controls.
- High quality 1000 mAh rechargeable Ni-Cad battery pack.
- Up to 100 simplex and semi-duplex channels with independent CTCSS encode/decode.
- Audible and visual low battery alarms.
- All 40 UHF CB channels may be programmed if required.
- Features built-in DTMF signalling.
- Large illuminated alpha-numeric LCD.
- Programmable 'Kill' code allows the radio to be remotely disabled if it is lost or stolen.
- Alpha-numeric labelling of selected channels.
- Keylock feature.
- Built-in Selcall with alphanumeric ANI.