Melbourne International Boat Show - 16 to 19 June 2017
1.This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
3. Employees of Standard Communications, immediate family members of employees, and employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person.
5. The Promotion commences at 9:00 on the 16/06/2017 and entries close at 18:00 on the 19/06/2017.
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must answer the competition question and subscribe to Standard Communications (GME) during the promotion period.
7. A winner will be selected at 11:00 on 20/06/2017 at Standard Communications Pty. Ltd. 17 Gibbon Road, Winston Hills, NSW, 2153.
8. The winner will receive a Weber Family Q 3100.
9. The total prize is valued at $759 AUD.
10. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
11. GME reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside of its control.
12. The promoter is Standard Communications Pty Ltd. 17 Gibbon Road, Winston Hills, NSW, 2153. ABN 93 000 346 814.
15. Entrants who “subscribe” to GME, consent to have their contact details (first name, last name, mobile number, email address and state) released to GME and to receive marketing communications from GME.
16. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.