The MT403 water-activated EPIRB is able to be activated both manually, and automatically, when the unit is removed from the mounting bracket and deployed in water by the user.
Using the same innovative technology that produced the MT400 and revolutionised the EPIRB world, the MT403 now offers commercial vessel operators the same GME performance and value enjoyed by recreational boaters.
Advantages of a 406 MHz EPIRB over the older analogue EPIRBs include worldwide coverage, position location accuracy to within 5 kms, and a more stable transmitted signal resulting in faster response time.
Most importantly, the addition of a unique digitally coded message provides Search and Rescue authorities with vital information including the country of beacon registration and identification of the vessel in distress, thus greatly reducing the incidence of false alerts and unnecessary deployment of valuable rescue resources.
- Compact, Lightweight, Easy-to-mount Design
- Cospas-Sarsat Worldwide Certification
- Easy Self-test with Audio / Visual Alert
- High-intensity, Solid State Strobe Light
- 48 hours Minimum Operating Time
- 6 Year Battery Life
- 6 Year Warranty
In the box
- MT403 Class 2 406MHz EPIRB (Cat. 2)
- Quick-release Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual