GME has recognised the need for a compact ingress protected UHF radio, resulting in the new TX4600 radio.
The TX4600 is ideal for any environment and is especially suited for use on quad bikes or tractors.
A striking feature of the TX4600 is the large tri-colour backlit display clearly indicating the selected channel, signal strength and many other selected features.
The clearly illuminated push buttons include secondary functions. The microphone includes channel Up/Down keys and a Priority channel button making these features a simple one-handed operation. As with all GME mobile UHF radios, the TX4600 is designed and built in Australia and compliments the TX3100, TX3340, TX3500 Series and TX4500.
The TX4600 can be flush mounted with or without the optional MK001B Flush Mount Kit.
- Compact Size
- Ingress Protection to IP67
- User Selectable Priority Channel
- User Selectable Open and Group Scan
- User Adjustable Squelch
- 5 Digit Selcall with Quiet Mode
- 50 In-Built CTCSS Codes
- 10 Selcall Memories
- Tricolour Backlighting
- ANI (Automatic Number Identification) and Alpha Labelling for Selcall.
- 19 Extra User Programmable Receive Channels (403-520 MHz).
- Australian Made
- 5 Year Warranty
In the box
- TX4600 Radio
- Mounting Cradle
- Microphone Clip
- DC Lead
- Screw Pack
- Register Product