GME’s range of elevated-feed UHF CB radio antennas provide a gain of 6.6 dBi for a great all round performing antenna.
Elevated-feed antennas provide high performance in virtually any mounting position.
The elevated feed-design helps raise the radiating element above the vehicle roof or other obstructions to provide a strong, omni-directional pattern and high performance when mounted on a vehicle gutter, fender or bull bar.
The ability to remove the 6.6dBi whip and replace with a smaller 2.1dBi option allows for a broader radiation pattern which is less likely to be affected by obstacles.
These antennas are a popular choice for the heavy vehicle industry and fleet vehicles.
Made in Australia
Fibreglass Whip with Black Heat Shrink
Medium Duty Stainless Steel Spring
Heavy Duty Braid Copper Element
Ground Independent Design
Pre-terminated FME Connector
- Elevated-Feed Base
- Fibreglass Whip with Black Heat Shrink
- Medium Duty Stainless Steel Spring
- Heavy Duty Braid Copper Element
- Ground Independent Design
- Pre-terminated FME Connector
- 6.6dBi Gain
- Length: 970mm
In the box
- 6.6dBi Antenna Whip (AE4018)
- Elevated-Feed Base & Lead Assembly (ABL017)
- Medium Duty Spring (AS003)
- FME -> PL259 Adaptor (AD503)