Compact and lightweight, the MT600 is easy to install on any vessel utilising the specially designed quick release mounting bracket. The MT600 features zero warm-up digital technology and an automatically deployed antenna.
Certified by Cospas-Sarsat for worldwide usage, and boasting a 10 year battery life, the MT600 represents great value for such an important piece of emergency equipment.
GME’s digital Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs) have lead to hundreds of successful rescues in Australia and around the world. With over 35 years experience engineering and manufacturing EPIRBs in Australia, GME is at the forefront in development of life saving safety equipment. The MT600 builds on this heritage, delivering next generation performance to commercial and recreational mariners alike.
- Compact, Lightweight, Easy-to-mount Design
- Cospas-Sarsat Worldwide Certification
- Easy Self-test with Audio / Visual Alert
- High-intensity, Solid State Strobe Light
- 121.5MHz Homing Transmitter
- 48 hours Minimum Operating Time
- 10 Year Battery Life
- 6 Year Warranty
In the box
- MT600 Class 2 406MHz EPIRB (Cat. 2)
- Quick-release Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- Register Product