The MT603G is the most advanced MEOSAR-ready 406MHz digital EPIRB on the market today. Designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia, the MT603G has obtained international Cospas-Sarsat approval.
Boasting the latest advances in emergency beacon technology, the MT603G ensures the safety of your vessel and crew in emergency situations, regardless of your location.
The MT603G is able to be activated both manually, and automatically, when the unit is removed from the mounting bracket and deployed in water by the user.
Featuring an integrated 66 channel GPS receiver, delivering greater position accuracy and faster location fix than previous models and zero warm-up digital technology, the MT603G acquires and transmits accurate latitude/ longitude and personal identification information to rescue authorities as soon as possible.
In combination with a high-intensity, solid state strobe light and auxiliary 121.5MHz VHF homing transmitter, the MT603G is the ultimate in emergency beacon technology.
- 66 Channel GPS Receiver
- Compact, Lightweight, Easy-to-mount Design
- Cospas-Sarsat Worldwide Certification
- Easy Self-test with Audio / Visual Alert
- High-intensity, Solid State Strobe Light
- 121.5MHz Homing Transmitter
- 48 hours Minimum Operating Time
- 6 Year Battery Life
- 6 Year Warranty
In the box
- MT603G Class 2 406MHz GPS EPIRB (Cat. 2)
- Quick-release Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- Register Product