XRS App Update
22nd September, 2021
Life is complicated enough as it is. Make life just that little bit easier with our latest XRS App Update!
For Apple users we have merged our existing XRS Connect and XRS Location Services apps into a single, easy-to-use experience, just like our Android version.
The major focus of the redeveloped smartphone app was to improve usability by merging the functionality of the two existing apps – XRS™ Connect & XRS™ Connect Location Services – ensuring an improved user experience (UX) and potential for more efficient future upgrades.
The new XRS™ Connect app offers the following improvements:
• XRS™ Connect & XRS™ Connect Location Services functionality combined in a single app
• Improved offline mapping functionality
• Ability to save multiple radio configurations
• Improved radio read / write functionality
• Additional character options for username and status
• General performance and Bluetooth® connection enhancements
• Updates to registered analogue frequency database
The team at GME is committed to continuous improvement of our range of smartphone apps, ensuring the best possible experience for all XRS™ Connect users.
The new XRSTM Connect App is compatible with devices running iOS 14.4 and above.
If you have any feedback in relation to potential improvements for future app releases we welcome you to reach out and contact us.